Become a Contributor- Online Health media
Are you passionate about health, beauty, fitness, and nutrition? Are you seeking a way to disseminate, educate and inform others of the benefits of nutrition, aimed at ensuring* their well-being?
Online Health Media is a site that is constantly in search of talented writers with an interest and a passion for offering sensitive and diverse information on health and nutrition writing. We look for both the established writers and the upcoming ones.
If you want and feel you can provide the visitors or site readers with the nutritional or health & beauty information they need in an objective and clear manner, with the right research, verified and justified facts, customer feedbacks, and findings that are based on experts, then it would be our honor to have you feature on Consumer Health Digest.
Online Health media aim to proclaim information related to health, Fitness and nutrition in the right and responsive way. Because we value the well-being and health of our readers. We are solely dedicated to the provision of health and fitness information for you by providing useful, informative, easy to understand and unique content in the most efficient and convenient way as much as possible from our experts, contributors etc.
Our Covered Health Topics:
As you head over to the site and visit our previous posts have, you will see that we cover the following health-related categories:
As you can see, we are so determined to go through as much content as possible by giving our readers the details that they require to be properly equipped with the right knowledge and in celebrating lifestyle and health choice.
Why Become a Contributor?
We, respect your opinion as well. If you wish to participate as a Contributor to Online Health media, you are most welcome. Once you submit the article, our dedicated team will review your submission and let you know of the updates ASAP.
We welcome creative, high quality and unique articles covering the above mentioned topics all the time.
As a contributor, you get the following benefits:
- Disseminate your voice.
- Expand your knowledge
- Improve your skills as a writer or blogger
- We accept your author bio along with your personal sites and social profiles in author bio section.
Our Guidelines for Writers
Before submitting, make sure to read the following:
- Acquaint yourself with the topics that we are accepting
- Try to avoid writing articles that have been written previously
- Make out of our publishing rights
- Write 700-3000 words article
- There is no surety that your article will be published since we reserve the right to remove, edit the article for any reason.
- Your article must be well researched, high quality, error-free, unique and helpful to our readers.
- If you want to be a permanent contributor, please include your real name, contact details, social media profiles and we will give contributor access.
- We don’t pay for article submission nor do we need publishers to pay for the submission of articles. The main reason for submitting your article at Online Health Media is to boost the chance of views by our targeted audiences.
- If your article does not meet the editorial guidelines, we may edit or recommend to edit prior to submission.
- Online Health Media is advertiser supported and so we reserve the right to show ads on the pages as your article.
Our Guidelines for Content
- The article should be 100% unique and fresh. The length of the article should be 700+ to 3000 words. Once we published the article, it should not be published elsewhere on the internet.
- We welcome only informative and knowledge articles. It should include various techniques, guides, strategies, analysis, opinion, case studies, and tips. We prefer you add the reference to bibliography, dates and link information related to any health, medical topics.
- Article title should not exceed 70 characters. Every article should contain a summary and it should not exceed 200 words. The article should have proper English, grammar spelling, capitalization, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- We do not accept press release, promotional copy, sales letter, excessive self-promotional content. Do not add any pornography or adult topics, suggested racial intolerance, hate or violence-oriented content, have insulted, degrading, obscene tone, advocate against any individual group or profanity. It should not contain content that violates any laws, considered infringes, libelous or defamatory on the legal rights of others.
- We don’t accept the copyrighted image. It should be self-made or royalty free. Please add image URL so that I can check out whether it is Royalty free or not if you use the image from the internet.
- The “Article Body” may contain more than one outgoing link to relate to the health topics for reference. But we are not sure, all your links will be published. Our editor, the moderator will review all the links and publish them, if they find any necessities.
To become a contributor, visit https://onlinehealthmedia.com/join-us/.