10 Best Fitness Apps That Will Help You Lose Weight Quickly [2022 Update]
How am I going to lose all the weight I have put on during the lockdown?
Is this something that you have been worrying about? Well, I am here to help you.
Gaining weight is much easier and faster than losing it all. The process of losing weight can be time-consuming and very slow. This is one of the reasons why people usually get demotivated when it comes to weight loss workouts.
Keep reading the article till the end to find out about the best fitness apps that are available online, and thank me later.
- 1 Best Fitness Apps To Reach Your Fitness Goal: Top 10 Edition!
- 1.1 1. MyFitnessPal
- 1.2 2. Map My Run
- 1.3 3. Alomoves
- 1.4 4. Headspace
- 1.5 5. Fittr
- 1.6 6. Peloton
- 1.7 7. Sworkit
- 1.8 8. Nike Training Club
- 1.9 9. Cult Fit
- 1.10 10. Home Workout
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 3 A Fitter Ending!
Best Fitness Apps To Reach Your Fitness Goal: Top 10 Edition!
Are you looking for the best fitness app online that can help you stay fit and reach your goal of losing weight? Then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will guide you through the top ten fitness apps that can help you.
Here are the best fitness apps for women and men that are available online:
MyFitnessPal is a great overall app with its features of diet and activities. The free version comes with a tracking tool, workout library, and compatibility with several apps. It lets you track the calories and has a variety of fitness activities that you can choose from.
The app allows you to connect with people (friends and family) to work out together. With more than 350 workout regimes, the MyFitnessPal app is a great option for you if you plan to stay fit.
- It is available on both Android as well as iOS devices.
- The app has a huge database regarding the nutrients of the food.
- It lets you track activities as well as your calories.
- You can customize your plans according to your goals.
- The subscription plan for the premium version of the app is very expensive.
- The app has a history of misreporting.
- The data on the calories that the app tracks are not very accurate.
2. Map My Run
Map my run is one of the best and most well-designed fitness apps at present. It helps users track their walks and/or runs and is an extremely user-friendly app.
It is a very simple tracker that helps the users calculate the distance that they have covered and the speed of the run. In addition, you can keep logs of your daily run and maintain them as a training diary to reach your fitness goal.
- It is very easy to use.
- The app is user-friendly.
- The app allows you to keep logs regarding the walk.
- You can use the app as a fitness training diary.
- The premium version of the app is expensive.
- There are many features that are only available for the premium version of the app.
- The maps that the app provides are limited and not very accurate.
If you are looking for a fitness app that is on-demand, then you should go for Alomoves. It is an all-around fitness app that not only helps you with several workout routines but also is a great place for yoga.
Available on both iOS and Android devices, this app lets you do cardio and strength workouts, as well as High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Alomoves is a sister app from the Alo Yoga athleisure line.
The app organizes several classes every week that you can participate in and reach your fitness goal.
- An app is a great place for a large variety of yoga.
- You can use this app to meditate.
- The trainers organize classes to help the users reach their goals.
- The premium version of the app is slightly expensive, and not many can afford it.
- It is not a great app for the intensive workout that the company aims to provide.
If you are someone who is looking for an app to meditate and stay fit, then you might as well have heard the name of Headspace. It is one of the best fitness apps for men and women alike who are not into heavy workouts but are keener to stay fit through yoga and meditation.
However, the app is also a great place for working out. You may be surprised to know that the Olympians conduct the workout classes. And it does not matter if you forget to continue with the classes. You will get reminders from the app to get back to your medication time.
- The app is simple and easy to use.
- There are many types of meditation options that you can choose from.
- It can help you in improving the quality of sleep.
- The monthly subscription plan for the app is very expensive.
- The app can be repetitive at times.
- The workout routines of the app are not that great.
If you are looking for some of the best free fitness apps, then Fittr is the one for you. The app’s aim is exactly what the name suggests: to make you Fitt(e)r!
The app has a lot of tools that even lets you check your BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate. You can also calculate your body fat percentage with the help of the calculator that the app provides.
You may choose to follow other users on the app to gain inspiration from their workouts or even interact with them and make friends.
- It is a great community for fitness and overall well-being.
- You can join the app irrespective of your age.
- You will be able to get motivated by looking at the users in the community.
- You can customize our plans according to your goals.
- The database of the app is not that great.
- If you are not a beginner in workouts and fitness, you may find this app extremely rudimentary.
The Peloton is a fitness app that is available on both Android and iOS devices. Known best for the Peloton home cycling equipment, this app lets you manage your workouts at home. And you know what is the best? You do not have to have the Peloton Bike for that.
There are several other workout routines that the app provides for the users, so if you do not want to spend a lot of money on the tread or the boke, you can simply install the app and continue with your at-home training.
- At-home workout routines are available.
- You do not need a lot of instruments or equipment to stay fit using this app.
- The instructors or trainers are very good at their job of motivating the users.
- Many pre-recorded classes are available on the app to choose from.
- There is a lack of a leaderboard that makes it impossible for the users to keep track of their records.
- Without the Peloton Treadmill or Bike, the app is nothing special.
- The classes can be difficult to follow for beginners.
The Sworkit fitness app is a great choice for you if you want an app that demonstrates every workout for you. In addition, this app lets you build your workout routine based on your needs and goals.
The app is free to install and is available on both Android and iOS mobiles. Even if there is a premium version of the app, you can still continue with the free version as it also has a lot of things to offer.
- There are many pre-made workout routines that the users can choose from.
- There is a huge range of workouts that is available on the platform.
- Even though customization is available, it is not that great.
- The premium version of the app is expensive.
8. Nike Training Club
If looking for some of the best free fitness coaching apps, then Nike Training Club is the go-to option. The best part about this app is that you do not have to upgrade to get the newest features if you do not want to.
- It has a very high range of workout routines for individuals.
- The app is extremely user-friendly.
- The app includes warm-ups that let you get into the groove.
- The cool-off sessions let the users relax after an intense workout session.
- The app is quite fast-paced. It can get hard to keep up with the fast transitions and the intensity of the app.
- The app is not for beginners.
- There is no scope to listen to music even if you want to.
9. Cult Fit
One of the most popular apps that you can use for fitness routines is Cult Fit. As the name of the app suggests, it aims to create a fitness Cult. The community of this app is fast-growing and definitely one of the biggest that you can find.
There are a variety of workouts that are present for the users to choose from. The app is a value for money as you can achieve your fitness goals through this one.
- There is a huge variety of workout plans.
- The app lets you focus on strengthening your core through HIIT workouts.
- You can also perform yoga and meditation with the help of the app.
- Customizing your workout routines is not available.
- You do not gain strength with the help of the workouts that the app provides.
- This app is for weight loss and not for muscle gain.
10. Home Workout
The full name of the app is Home Workout-No Equipment. This is something that explains the aim of the app. You do not have to use costly and heavy gym equipment for this app.
The app is available on all platforms and devices and is very easy to use. You can lose weight through the workouts as well as maintain your mental health through the options of yoga and meditation that the app provides.
- The app is great when it comes to fixing your focus areas.
- There is a wide range of varieties of workouts that you can choose from.
- It is a great free weight loss app.
- There is a lack of leadership which can make the users lose their focus.
- The app does not have any option for meditation and yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Opinions can vary on the confirmation of fitness apps’ results. However, fitness apps tend to work only when people customize them according to their fitness goals. In addition, customizing them on how quickly they want to achieve it makes the app work better.
As per the latest news, Under Armour announced on 30th October 2020 that it will sell this app for $345 million. Thus, the new owner of MyFitnessApp will be Francisco Partners, a private equity firm.
There are many free fitness apps on the internet that you can choose to install. The Home Workout App, for example, is one of the best free fitness apps at present.
Many other fitness apps work on the idea of a freemium version. These are a mix of the free and the premium features.
A Fitter Ending!
There are many workout apps in the world at present that lets users reach their goals and helps them to lose weight. A majority of these apps work on a freemium version. This is a mixture of the free and the premium versions of the apps.
If you are looking for some of the best fitness apps in the world online, then I hope that this article has been of help to you. Feel free to let me know how you felt about this article.
You can also comment your thoughts and other queries regarding the same in the comments section. Till then, stay fit and stay safe!
- What To Know About Non-Invasive Body Contouring?
- 8 Key Ways To Maintain A Healthy Weight In Middle Age
- Fitness 19 Affordable Health Clubs & Centers – All You Need To Know